Podcasters big and small are invited to share a story with us. This can be your origin story, a story about your niche, the story of an episode or interview or listener, or any story relevant to your show. You can be as creative as you’d like. Remember, the focus is on telling a good tale.
Record your audio in .mp3 format and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Four minutes or less, please! Be sure to include in your audio the name(s) of the storyteller(s) and the name of your show, and be sure to follow the following rules:
- One piece of audio per show.
- Clean content only. (Explicit shows welcome, but your four minutes of audio must be clean.)
- Respect all copyright and fair use laws.
- By sending your audio, you certify that you represent your show, so check with your co-host(s) and co-producer(s) if applicable.
- Your audio must be received by International Podcast Day, September 30, 2016.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and ask.
That’s it! As long as you follow the rules, the production style and content is totally up to you. You can be simple or elaborate, exaggerate or stick to history, whatever works for you and your show. The important thing is to tell a good story!
As many of these as possible will be used in the Podcaster’s Tellabration episode of the No Extra Words podcast, which is scheduled to be released on November 19, 2016. Audio may be used in other ways as part of Tellabration! ™ 2016.